CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Yes, I stole this picture from Sarah's blog since I do not have a better one right now. Since I had all of the Tate's over for dinner on Mother's Day I am posting this now. I want to write some of my feelings about my mother.

Mom you are amazing! I am so grateful with how helpful, loving, inspiring, outgoing and fun you are. Sarah and I were talking the other day about how much we miss just hanging out with you. We love just talking and laughing with you.

Mom, thank you for all you do for me. I know how busy you are and you still have time to call and say, "I have a couple of hours. Do you want me to come watch the kids so you can get some things done?" When each of the girls, Abbie and then Sadie, were born you volunteered to sleep over and take middle of the night feedings so Trevor and I could get some sleep.

I love going golfing or just hanging out with you and dad. I think it is so neat that the kids want to spend so much time with you. "Grandma and Grandpa, do you want to spend some time with me?" Even though I know you do not love fishing, mom, you go anyways so you do not miss out on spending time with us. Thank you!

I truely hope that I am even half of the mother that you are. I admire how you raised me and how understanding and patient you were and still are. I really and truely look up to you.

Thank you for being the kind of mother you are!

I love you!

2 comments:

Ames Family said...

Anna, you brought tears to my eyes. We really have the most incredible mother. She is so giving and generous. We love you, Mom!

Rachel said...

Mom is the best!!! There are not many mom's out there that will take time out of their lives to clean and help their children. Especially to go to their grandchildrens games, recitals, concerts, etc! We are to blessed to have such a wonderful example in our lives!