CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am a Twilight Fanatic!


Sarah finally convinced me to read the Twilight Series about a month ago. She tried for months to get me to read them. I kept saying "NO!" I like murder mysteries and my thoughts about reading a book about a teenager falling in love with a vampire was "NO WAY!" Well.....I am more than hooked! I read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse in about three days. Then I had to read them again. I found out my friend had them on audiobooks and then I listened the them. I am on Stephenie Meyer's site and Twilight Lexicon almost everyday! I now have Mitchell and Austin hooked to her books. They listen to the books and follow along everyday! Mitchell has listened to every book at least a few times. They get so excited when I take them to the computer and show them all the new updates for the movie.

I am so excited and anxious for her new books The Host and the last book in the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn to come out! Sarah and I have pre-ordered both of them! Our copies of The Host will be delivered TOMORROW!

3 comments:

Ames Family said...

I can't wait for the HOST! I am anxious for the movie to see if I fall more in love with Jacob like I did in the book. We will have to see. I am sooo excited that I finally have a blogging sister! Yay!

haylee ann (: said...

I'm SOOOO INTO TWILIGHT AND CAN'T WAIT FOR BREAKING DAWN AND TO GET THE HOST!

Ames Family said...

Hey sis...so when are you going to post again? And add Mitch and Aut to the side?