CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sadie's new adventures!

Today is August 26 and Sadie's first tooth finally broke through!!! She has been suffering through that one for a few weeks now. Over the past two and a half weeks Sadie has learned many new and fun things! She has learned to crawl and climb up on things so she is standing. While teething she was in so much pain she would not drink any bottle for over 48 hours. So I decided that since she did not want the bottle that we would stop bottles completely! It is so nice to have bottles and formula gone!!!

Sadie is learning that it is OK if someone besides Mom holds her!


She absolutely loves to be able to crawl to what she wants!

She is so much happier being a bit more independent!

Now she is trying to figure out how to get what she wants even if Sally has it!

It is amazing how much difference in size they all are. Sally and Lincoln are only 10 weeks older than Sadie!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cute pictures!!! Thanks for letting me view. My blog is lynsangels.blogspot.com
I added you to my friends list.
Lynette

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh they are too cute! Thanks for entering my giveaway :)