CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

One down 5 to go!!!

Sadly, one of the Tripos died this morning!!! I am so devistated that I do not know what to do. I can't wait to start a whole new family of Triops.

If you really believe that I am devistated by one dying you are sadly mistaken. I wish the whole lot of them would die! I hope that is not being too cruel. I am pretty tired of taking care of pets. These are so freaky looking and disgusting! These are better pictures than the one of my blog a few days ago.

2 comments:

Ames Family said...

I wonder how long the rest will live!

Rachel said...

I am totally with you Anna! The triops stink, the water is disgusting and Sydney kept dumping food into them. She even picked one up to hug it and smooshed it! I am glad the weather is cold...it is my excause to wait until spring to start over again!